Meeting Calendar for the Board of Supervisors
Upcoming Board meetings:
- Saturday, March 15, 2014 : 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Hunter Education Class @SCP
- 9:00 A.M. - 1:00 P.M. ~ Scott County Park (Old Nature Center) ~ Scott County Park Rangers will be teaching a Hunter Education Online Field Day at the old nature center. Participants must be 16 years old or older and have completed the online hunter safety training at www.HunterExam.com or www.hunter-ed.com/Iowa; participants must bring voucher to class. This is a review class with no firing. Participants will need to bring a sack lunch and beverage. Please call (563) 328-3282 to register.
- Conservation [ http://www.scottcountyiowa.com/conservation ]
- Scott County Park
- Regularly scheduled Committee of the Whole Meetings are held every other Tuesday at 8:00 a.m.
- Regular Board Meetings are held at 5:00 p.m. every other Thursday. (the same week as the Committee of the Whole)
- Both meetings are held in the Board Room of the Administrative Center.