Meeting Calendar for the Board of Supervisors
Upcoming Board meetings:
- Saturday, January 12, 2013
- Quad Cities Bald Eagle Days
- This huge, annual event showcasing our national symbol – the American bald eagle, also various wildlife artists, informational booths and live animal presentations. The event is held at the QCCA Expo Center at 2621 4th Avenue, Rock Island, from 4:00 - 8:00 P.M. on Friday, January 11, 10:00 A.M. - 8:00 P.M. on Saturday, January 12 and 10:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. on Sunday, January 13. Come see us at the Wapsi River Environmental Education Center’s booth.
- Conservation [ http://www.scottcountyiowa.com/conservation ]
- Wapsi Educational Center
Add to Outlook (Click Open) Some times not specified. When adding to your calendar be sure start and/or end times are appropriate.
- Regularly scheduled Committee of the Whole Meetings are held every other Tuesday at 8:00 a.m.
- Regular Board Meetings are held at 5:00 p.m. every other Thursday. (the same week as the Committee of the Whole)
- Both meetings are held in the Board Room of the Administrative Center.