Meeting Calendar for the Board of Supervisors
Upcoming Board meetings:
- Sunday, January 12, 2014
- Bald Eagle Days at QC Expo Center
- The Quad Cities Conservation Alliance, Illinois Department of Natural Resources and Army Corps of Engineers are sponsoring this huge event. This event features live birds of prey, exotic animals from Niabi Zoo, a 20 foot climbing tower, over 100 display booths, and of course, viewing of our national bird, the American bald eagle. The event is held at the QCCA Expo Center at 2621 4th Avenue, Rock Island, from 4:00-8:00 P.M. on Friday, 10:00 A.M.-8:00 P.M. on Saturday, and 10:00 A.M.-5:00 P.M. on Sunday. Come see us at the Wapsi River Center display. Please call (309) 788-5912 for more details.
- Conservation [ http://www.scottcountyiowa.com/conservation ]
Add to Outlook (Click Open) Some times not specified. When adding to your calendar be sure start and/or end times are appropriate.
- Regularly scheduled Committee of the Whole Meetings are held every other Tuesday at 8:00 a.m.
- Regular Board Meetings are held at 5:00 p.m. every other Thursday. (the same week as the Committee of the Whole)
- Both meetings are held in the Board Room of the Administrative Center.