Meeting Calendar for the Board of Supervisors
Upcoming Board meetings:
- Monday, May 27, 2013 : 11:00 AM
- Heritage Days
- 11:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. at Dan Nagle Walnut Grove Pioneer Village Enjoy the sights, sounds and smells of yesteryear! The past will come to life at the Village as interpreters and actors recreate pioneer life. There will be pioneer craft demonstrations, folk music and performances by the Wapsi Wranglers and a Kickapoo Indian Dancer. Dan Nagle Walnut Grove Pioneer Village is located on the north end of Scott County Park. Admission is $2/adult and $1/children.
- Conservation [ http://www.scottcountyiowa.com/conservation ]
- Pioneer Village
Add to Outlook (Click Open) Some times not specified. When adding to your calendar be sure start and/or end times are appropriate.
- Regularly scheduled Committee of the Whole Meetings are held every other Tuesday at 8:00 a.m.
- Regular Board Meetings are held at 5:00 p.m. every other Thursday. (the same week as the Committee of the Whole)
- Both meetings are held in the Board Room of the Administrative Center.