Meeting Calendar for the Board of Supervisors
Upcoming Board meetings:
- Thursday, April 18, 2013 : 4:00 PM
- Plant Some Shade
- 4:00 - 6:00 P.M. at West Lake Park. The Scott County Conservation Board is pleased to announce that we are hosting the Plant Some Shade Program. MidAmerican Energy company customers in Iowa are eligible to purchase trees for $30 each. Tree purchase is initially limited to 2 trees per household and advanced purchase is recommended as quantities are limited. (Credit card orders are not accepted). If you have questions regarding this, call (563) 328-3280.
- Conservation [ http://www.scottcountyiowa.com/conservation ]
- West Lake Park
Add to Outlook (Click Open) Some times not specified. When adding to your calendar be sure start and/or end times are appropriate.
- Regularly scheduled Committee of the Whole Meetings are held every other Tuesday at 8:00 a.m.
- Regular Board Meetings are held at 5:00 p.m. every other Thursday. (the same week as the Committee of the Whole)
- Both meetings are held in the Board Room of the Administrative Center.