Meeting Calendar for the Board of Supervisors
Upcoming Board meetings:
- Saturday, November 3, 2012 : 12:00 PM
- Mega Fauna of Iowa at Wapsi Center
- Come learn about the giants that roamed Iowa and their mysterious disappearance during the end of the Ice Age. Caitlin Roeder, Seasonal Assistant Naturalist, will enlighten you with tales of giant sloths, beavers, and mastodons that were known to exist within the state. Family fun for everyone! Please call (563) 328-3286 to register.
- Conservation [ http://www.scottcountyiowa.com/conservation ]
Add to Outlook (Click Open) Some times not specified. When adding to your calendar be sure start and/or end times are appropriate.
- Regularly scheduled Committee of the Whole Meetings are held every other Tuesday at 8:00 a.m.
- Regular Board Meetings are held at 5:00 p.m. every other Thursday. (the same week as the Committee of the Whole)
- Both meetings are held in the Board Room of the Administrative Center.