Meeting Calendar for the Board of Supervisors
Upcoming Board meetings:
- Saturday, November 17, 2012 : 9:00 AM
- Hunter Education Class at Scott County Park
- Held from 9:00 A.M. - 1:00 P.M. at Scott County Park (Old Nature Center) Scott County Park Rangers will be teaching a Hunter Education Online Field Day at the old nature center. Participants must be 16 years old or older and have completed the online hunter safety training at www.HunterExam.com or www.hunter-ed.com/Iowa; participants must bring voucher to class. This is a review class with no firing. Participants will need to bring a sack lunch and beverage. Please call (563) 328-3282 to register.
- Conservation [ http://www.scottcountyiowa.com/conservation ]
Add to Outlook (Click Open) Some times not specified. When adding to your calendar be sure start and/or end times are appropriate.
- Regularly scheduled Committee of the Whole Meetings are held every other Tuesday at 8:00 a.m.
- Regular Board Meetings are held at 5:00 p.m. every other Thursday. (the same week as the Committee of the Whole)
- Both meetings are held in the Board Room of the Administrative Center.