Scott County Authorized Agencies are recognized non-profit agencies receiving County funding and following the county's required budgeting requirements.
If interested in budget appropriations, please contact the Scott County Administration Office.
Anne Armknecht, Executive Director/CEO
VERA FRENCH COMMUNITY MENTAL HEALTH CENTER
In summary, the by-laws state that the Vera French Community Mental Health Center has the following powers:
- To alleviate the suffering of the mentally ill and disabled and to maintain and improve the mental health of the general public of Scott County.
- To provide psychiatric, allied mental health, psychological and related medical services on a fee for service or prepaid basis.
- To insure the provision of necessary medical services
- To provide and advocate for community-based mental health services
- To provide ongoing inventory of community mental health services
- To identify and to further the development of multiple funding sources
- To insure ongoing community awareness
- To develop, maintain and supervise an organized mental health system
- To develop and support education training programs for graduate students of the core mental health disciplines
- To demonstrate individual and community impact effectiveness of the system
- To benefit, support, promote, advance, strengthen affiliated publicly supported non-profit organizations