Scott County Authorized Agencies are recognized non-profit agencies receiving County funding and following the county's required budgeting requirements.
If interested in budget appropriations, please contact the Scott County Administration Office.
Linda Frederiksen, Executive Director
DHAC (MEDIC) BOARD
In summary, the Davenport Hospital Ambulance Corporation Bylaws states that the Ambulance Board has the following powers:
- To provide emergency health care services to residents of Scott County.
- To provide 911 ambulance and transportation services.
- To construct, acquire, and maintain facilities and equipment appropriate to the needs of the organization.
- To acquire and hold real estate and personal property as necessary for purposes of the corporation.
- To enter into, make and perform contracts for the purposes of the corporation.