Plat Book Archive (2007)
2007 Plat Book Archive
This plat book archive is a collection of images of both the Auditor’s and Scott County Assessor’s plat book collection as it existed circa May, 2007 (prior to Scott County’s digital parcel conversion project).
At that time, all plat book pages were scanned and indexed by an outside consultant in preparation for the digital mapping effort. The scans are saved in PDF format and organized according to political township, city or the Davenport book reference system.
- XX NE NE 13 80 1 (415.9 KB) PDF
- XX NW NW 18 80 2 (911.3 KB) PDF
- XX SE SE 12 80 1 (910.5 KB) PDF
- XX SW SE 12 80 1 (496.2 KB) PDF
- XX SW SW 7 80 2 (768.8 KB) PDF
- XX XX XX INDEX DIXON (2.7 MB) PDF
Please note that these scanned maps are historic and have not been updated since 2007. For current ownership boundaries please visit the Scott County GIS Web Service at: http://maps.scottcountyiowa.com/