Payroll is a function of the Scott County Auditor's Office.
Payroll processes timesheets and prepares payroll for employees.
- Approximately 570 employees on a regular basis (both part time and full time)
- Approximately 120 seasonal employees during the summer, and
- 320 or more poll workers during general elections.
Payroll services provided for:
- All Scott County Offices and Departments
- Scott County Assessor
- Scott County Library
- Scott Emergency Communications Center
- Employees' pay is conveniently deposited in their bank account every other Friday.
How to Apply For a Replacement Social Security Card
- Social Security Office
4319 N Brady St.
Davenport, Iowa 52806-4008