Scott County Checkbook
The following reports are prepared by the Scott County Auditor’s Office and presented for approval to the Board of Supervisors on the date listed. Reports are added after approval and are listed by department and by vendor.
- Accounts Payable Reports are authorized payments processed by the Auditor's Office for Board approval. Posted every other week.
- Purchasing Card Reports are reports of expenditures by purchasing cards pursuant to county policy for Board approval. Posted monthly.
- More about accounts payable expenditures
[ checkbook → 2015 ]
- January 15, 2015 Accounts Payable Report by Vendor (104.9 KB)
- January 15, 2015 Accounts Payable Report by Department (706.9 KB)