This page will contain resources one may need when running for local government (County, City and School). Information will be posted when it becomes available for upcoming elections.
Before proceeding, find your election type:
Iowa law provides cities with four nomination processes for the election of city officials. (Primary, Chapter 45, Chapter 44 and Runoff Cities) [ Find out which process the cities of Scott County use. ]
[ candidate packets → 20130910 Eastern Iowa Community College Election ]
September 10, 2013 Eastern Iowa Community College Election
- 2013 Eastern Iowa Community College Petition Form (120.1 KB)
- 2013 Eastern Iowa Community College Candidate Packet (342.7 KB)
- 2013 Eastern Iowa Community College Affidavit Of Candidacy Form (177.5 KB)
This document includes forms you need to run for elected office in Scott County: qualifications for office, instructions, calendar, nomination petition, and Affidavit of Candidacy. For elected offices in Scott County ONLY.
- Scott County Voter Statistics
- Iowa Secretary of State Information for Candidates
- Iowa Ethics & Campaign Disclosure Board
Please call the Auditor's Office with questions at (563) 326-8683 or email email@example.com